These are SO easy and such a great, delicious twist for a protein and veggie source. You almost feel like you are eating carbs! I love to make these in bulk and toss half of the batch into the freezer after cooking. That’s what I like to call, fast food.
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- dashes of spices/herbs of choice (I used dried thyme and black pepper)
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup diced veggies (bell peppers work well)
- 3/4 cup of low fat shredded cheese