These are SO easy and such a great, delicious twist for a protein and veggie source. You almost feel like you are eating carbs! I love to make these in bulk and toss half of the batch into the freezer after cooking. That’s what I like to call, fast food.
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 2 eggs
- dashes of spices/herbs of choice (I used dried thyme and black pepper)
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/3 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 1/3 cup diced veggies (bell peppers work well)
- 3/4 cup of low fat shredded cheese
Throw all ingredients into food processor and pulse until blended well. Spray muffin tin, then evenly distribute the batch into 12. Bake on 350 for about 15 minutes. *If you do not have a food processor, diced the veggies to less than 1/2 inch thick and hand blend the ingredients together.