Crack the eggs, sprinkle the cheese, add the sauce, wrap it up, then grab n go! Really, it’s THAT easy. And, this whole wrap of goodness contains 25 grams of protein! When life is hectic, you can still stay fit, energized and healthy. The choice is always yours! This quickie will take you maybe 6 minutes, max.
Here’s the simple steps to a protein packed, pizza wrap for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! INGREDIENTS:
- 1 Ezekiel wrap
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup of organic low fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSPs of organic, low sodium pizza or spaghetti sauce
- Cover pan with organic coconut cooking spray and turn on low
- Add 3 eggs whites onto pan, then sprinkle cheese
- Cook on low-medium until cheese is melted and eggs are not runny
- Place the flat, cooked eggs onto the wrap, then add sauce
- Roll it up…EAT IT UP!