Yes, yes, YES. No matter what your cravings are, or who’s mouth you are feeding, this quesadilla is a pleaser. Warning: it may be mistaken with a comfort food also known as a “quesadilla”. Devour this lower calorie, lower fat, and low carb version for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This 3-ingredient recipe will feed your body, feed your forming baby, and yes, feed your soul.
- 1 whole grain wrap (I used these )
- 1/4 cup beans of choice (I used black eyed beans this time)
- 1/3 cup of organic, part-skim mozzarella shredded cheese
- Spray panini maker or pan with organic cooking spray and turn on low – medium heat
- Sprinkle beans and cheese in center of wrap
- Fold wrap in half and place on heat
- Cook each side until slightly browned
- Feed ya soul. Feed ya body. Feed that miracle growing inside of you!
Per serving (1 wrap)