An interchangeable breakfast for baby, kids and adults. Packed with flavorful nutrients for all! It made seem like a bunch of ingredients at first glance, but these are all staple food items to keep in your fridge, pantry, and on your grocery list. Each ingredient can be used in a number of different recipes! This buttery, maple syrup tasting recipe takes under 3 minutes to whip up and about 6 minutes of cook time. I made sure to include as many delicious superfoods to ensure your little one (or any one in your family) is receiving top notch nutrition. They deserve the best 🙂
THE BABYCAKE: Cooked for baby, devoured by all!
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- roughly 2oz milk
- dashes of cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/4 oat flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill)
- Mash banana with fork in bowl
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir thoroughly until blended
- Spray pan with organic cooking oil and turn on medium-low
- Cook each side about 3-4 minutes each
*Please post pics of your own Babycake and tag me!
Love, health, and good food,